Monday, April 20, 2009

i'm at work, pulling in overtime...but sooooo tired. the sun has already gone down. my children will be alseep before i get home...is the quiet nice or am i selfish. after 12 hrs on the phone i need the peace. i'm not a bad mom, but my kids are exremely noisy and hyper, so some days work is easier...my two older kids and my husband have ADD/ADHD. some days i feel like i'm the f*cked up one in the house, as it's like having four kids to raise, and no one seems to care about anything but me. so many people have wished me luck when they knew what i had gotten into...did i get in way over my head?? peole over the years have wondered why i married someone with these issues. well, i say, honestly i didn't know it would ever be this hard!

these days i feel like i'm pulling farther and farther from my husband...is it becuause he's home and not working, is it because we feel so stressed about finances, is it because we never have any time alone???

i don't have time for a therapist and frankly last time i talked with one she told me to leave him...
WTF!

1 comment:

  1. nope, you are not the f-ed up one. i promise. i know you, and you're about as normal as ME! LOL
    hang in there
    peaks and valleys, we have all had those same feelings
    i'm so happy you are bloggin! i know how honest you are and i'm excited to read

    ReplyDelete