Friday, May 1, 2009

dragging...

omg...work is dragging sooooo bad today. of course it would happen on a friday when i want to get the hell out anyway. i feel very cloudy, stuffy and just not myself. damn allergies and texas humidity!! just wanted to stay in bed today and of course the news about the swine flu, pig flu, h1d1, whatever...the news doesn't make it any better.

on the upside of things, i did get an early "mother's day" gift...picked it out myself and had it delivered to my place of employment! it's a bike, haven't had one in over a year, so i will be getting back to riding around with my kids. they love bikeriding...all three of them, although last time i rode my youngest was an infant in the bike seat. seems like just yesterday though.

1 comment:

  1. yay a bike! i want one too then we could go together!

    ReplyDelete